Saturday, March 5, 2011

Daytripping

It was a beautiful day in Monterey today.
We spent most of the time at Dennis the Menace Park.  When I was a kid we used to go there a lot.  One of my favorite memories of the park is my Uncle Richard taking my sister, brother and I out to the park and then for ice cream afterwards.  I still love going there.

Get ready for some super Emma time.







After we went to the park we headed over to the aquarium.

There’s a little exhibit where you pledge to do something that will help the environment.  Use reusable bags, ride a bike instead of driving, etc.  You get your picture taken and then the big screen above shows you doing your activity.



When I was going through the photos I found the picture we took of Emma in the train at Dennis the Menace Park when we went with my sister & Dave back in 2007.  Emma was just over a year old!
Awww, my little baby is so grown up!

What did you do this fine Saturday?  Anything fun?

6 comments:

  1. Your daughter is so precious! I was born in Santa Monica so I know KINDA where Monterey is. That museum looks like such fun though! I might need to make my husband take me there for a vacation! P.S. your blog is stinkin cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We figure we'll keep her around, she's pretty useful! Plus I love her to pieces! The Bay Area is fantastic as a vacation spot! San Francisco, Santa Cruz, Monterey, Napa all super close together...how can you resist?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Pictures! Your daughter is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, these are too cute. Looks like you had a great mini day trip :) Happy Comment Love day!
    http://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you on FtLoB Comment Sunday. How cool that there's a Dennis the Menace Park! The aquarium sounds fun. I would take a picture of myself riding the bus to work. Is it okay that I drive my gas guzzling minivan to get to the Park & Ride?
    Come enter my TinyGoatStudios giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Alex - thank you!
    @TexaGermaNadia - ok, your blog name has me intrigued! I must stop by!
    @Jen HaHA - You should definitely do that picture!
    @Purple Froggie Clay Stuff - thanks for the follow! Glad you added the countdown, although I must warn you, everytime I see mine I get sad because it's still so far away!!

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much