Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Project 365, Week 11

I know, I know … I am SO behind.  There’s just so much going on which I will get to at some point.  But here they are!  Pictures from the last week.

3.14.11 – For some reason I really love the back of these flowers.  It’s such a soft pink and green.

3.15.11 – Still in love with my flowers.  Look at how vibrant the pink is and I love the edges of pink on the white flowers too!

3.16.11 – A trip to the library earned me an exciting bunch of books that friends have recommended to me.  Can’t wait to get into these!

3.17.11 – Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

3.18.11 – My little puddle jumper!

3.19.11 – Chloe, my niece is checking out the car we’re thinking of buying.  She gave us her approval.

3.20.11 – The pile of books from one bookshelf.  We’re staring The Great Bookshelf Swap.

1 comment:

  1. So. Many. Books. OMG - you don't move much, do you? I used to move all the time, and my exhusband would bitch and moan about my 6 boxes of books - I think when we got this place I had doubled that number and Jimi didn't make a peep about it. I think the difference is that he's a reader too. A reader appreciates books - a jerk just can't. Wait. Did I say jerk? I was thinking about the ex again - I meant non-reader.

    Anyhow, as always, i love your pictures. And I saw the bookcase one, too - I'm so jealous. I need more shelves, i swear I do, even if Kim did say just last night that I have far to many surfaces in my home. (It's true. We're all table up in here.)

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much