Saturday, March 26, 2011

flashback

I posted most of these pictures on Facebook awhile ago, but I thought I’d show y’all what it was like back in the day.

This had to have been sometime in 1977 so I would’ve been about a year and a half.  One of my favorite pictures of my mom and I is taken the same day and she doesn’t look like she’s pregnant with my sister who was born in the summer of 1978.  I know, my detective skills are amazing.

We wanted to get a picture of Emma in this kimono, but she wouldn’t do it.

When everyone said how much Emma looks like me I just don’t see it.  After going through these old pictures I finally saw how much we looked alike when I was a baby.  Here I am with my Uncle Robin who I share my birthday with!

This was our Christmas picture in 1978.  My sister was not even half a year old & I was 3.  Look how cute and happy she is here!

I guess you could call this cheater camping.  Since we’re watching TV we might be at my grandparents’ house.  Since they’re house wasn’t that big, but the property was my parents would bring the tent trailer with us when we went to visit.  This was probably around 1983 or ‘84.  My brother was so tiny and cute!  Well, he’s still pretty darn cute, but not so tiny anymore.

My favorite picture of my mom.

My parents started my obsession with Winnie the Pooh.  Notice the awesome curtains in the background.  It was the 70’s people!

1 comment:

  1. Emma's gonna be so bummed out one of these days that she wouldn't pose for the kimono picture. And you, my dear, were precious.

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much