Thursday, March 3, 2011

Evening Photo Safari

Just before the sun set completely Emma and I grabbed our cameras and headed outside for a little evening photo safari.

Mostly I took pictures of the stuff in the neighborhood that interested me. 

We each took a picture of our neighbor’s garage door because the lights on either side were shining through the high bushes they have on both sides creating this really cool pattern.  Of course, this is the crappiest picture ever, but you get the idea.

Emma had fun, I had fun & we got a little walk in before dinnertime.  How cool is that?  Pat us on the backs please!

As you can tell I’m boycotting editing my photos.  I used Picnik’s rounded edge frames because I love ‘em and I cropped a couple of pictures to get rid of some nonsense.  This week (at least) I’m not editing any pictures I upload for my 365 project because I’m lazy … but also, I want to see what kind of pictures I really take, not what pictures I can make you see.  Hopefully they’re still nice to look at.  I don’t think they’re so bad!

4 comments:

  1. I love her little pink rain boots. And I love your pictures. And I'm glad you're sharing the not-so-perfect ones - prove to us all you're human every now and then, you know? :) Happy Friday, Notie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you're the sweetest Notie ever! Hope your Friday is full of fun-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of the Basketball hoop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your articles are inventive. I am looking forward to reading the plethora of articles that you have linked here. Thumbs up! Zanzibar day tours

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much