Sunday, March 6, 2011

Project 365, Week 9

I stuck by my ‘no editing’ rule this week and I think I’ve done pretty well!  I think it makes me work on taking better pictures because I know I’m not going to try to tweak it at all.  I’m going to keep it up for awhile I think and then maybe I’ll do a month or a week where I do big time editing.  We’ll see!  So here’s the week!

2.28.11 – Ray’s working on something that requires all these little doodads and junk.  I took a picture of the almost-finished product through his magnifying glass.

3.1.11 – Wasn’t really in the picture taking mood.  I take this picture for my sidebar of the books I’m planning on reading this month.  I love my books.

3.2.11 – We’ve got one rose on the bunches of rose bushes we have.  It got rained on big time, wasn’t perky at all, but it sure is pretty.

3.3.11 – On our evening walk I took a picture of these.  I don’t know what they are, but they were interesting and I liked the way the picture came out.

3.4.11 – Another day, another walk.  Barely caught a glimpse of this guy when I was walking by.

3.5.11 – I just really love the way this picture came out.

3.6.11 – Another rainy day, just riding in the car on the way home from my parents’ house.

Hope everyone had a fantastic week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your blog on FTLOB and decided to follow! You take great pictures and your daughter is so beautiful! I am a big lover of books myself, as well as ... you latest follower :) Would love it if you'd stop by my blog too!

    Nice to meet you,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sonia! How jealous am I that you live in Japan? Super jealous! I've always wanted to visit, take my mom (who's Japanese) and my grandmother. *sigh* Maybe someday! Thank you so much for the follow! I love finding new blogs to read so I'll definitely be following you! btw, your dog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much