Sunday, March 20, 2011

I’m Not Allowed

Ray went to the Ford dealership down the street to go buy a car.  I’m not allowed to go.

I am horrible at negotiations. 

So I’m supposed to be building bookshelves that we got at Ikea yesterday.  The dealership let us borrow the Flex that we are thinking about buying so we took ourselves to Ikea to load up on stuff we wanted and knew wouldn’t fit in the Element.

So he’s off wheelin’ & dealin’ and I’ve got to get my books reorganized.  While I love organizing my books I am just not motivated.  It’s rainy outside and warm inside and all Emma and I want to do is lay around in bed and watch Scooby-Doo.  Well, that’s what Emma wants to do.  I’m okay with just laying around snuggling with my baby girl.

But I do really want to get this stuff organized and out of the way.  Maybe it will give me that kick in the butt I need to get some other projects completed.  Well, probably not, but one can hope, right?

Oh yeah, it’s Comment Love day on For the Love of Blogs!  Happy Commenting everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Rainy days are made for snuggly TV watching - bookshelves can wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rainy days because they allow me to stay home and relax! But getting a little bit of work done is okay too. I say, do both (if you can).

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much