Monday, January 24, 2011

I ♥ Disney Crap

Today we went to Target.  As always, not the best idea because money is inevitably spent on stuff we really don’t need.  Howeverrrrrrr this time we walked by a bunch of Disney plates and stuff and I had my Christmas present gift card … so we bought crap.

Since I’m hosting Bunco next month at my house it’s really the perfect time to get some platters & a super awesome chip & dip dish.

Seriously … how cute is that???  It’s very cute.  Since we got the bowls, the platter & the chip & dip dish we had to get some plates to match.

I have a favorite villain and she also has some plates and bowls.  I got those too.  Shocker.

And since they were cute & Emma loves Tinkerbell we got some of those too

Yay fun Disney stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much