Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It Was Foggy

I love the fog and I love San Francisco.  I love everything about SF.  All the different neighborhoods with all their personalities, the cold beaches, the beautiful Golden Gate Bridge, the museums, the buildings, the parks, the history….I love it all.  I feel so lucky that we live so close so that anytime we (and when I say ‘we’ I mean me because Ray does not ♥ San Francisco) want to.

So for Martin Luther King, Jr. day we took the morning to embrace the fog and head out to the city so I could take some pictures and have some fun.
See, it was foggggggieeeee.
I am fascinated by balancing rocks.  Did you know this is a profession?  I’d like to see some professionals in action.
Sweet as pie.
The fog is starting to lift enough to just get a glimpse of the bridge.  Emma was unimpressed.
Queen of the hill!
The result of being Queen of the Hill.  Soaking wet shoes and pants for all.
Yoshiro Taniguchi’s Peace Pagoda in Japantown.  Did you know that there are only 3 remaining Japantowns in the United States.  San Jose, San Francisco & Los Angeles.  Just a little bit of trivia for ya.
Emma can’t resist one of these cut out things.
And she makes Daddy pose too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much