Monday, January 24, 2011

Who Knew?

Did you know that mermaids were pirates sometimes?
According to Emma, they were.  This week is Pirate Week at her school.  On Friday they’re supposed to dress like pirates.  First, Emma told me that she was going dress like a fairy.  I told her that fairies are not pirates.  So she told me that she would be a mermaid pirate.  I figured we would cross that bridge on Friday.
She decided it was time for a dress rehearsal.
She’s like a mermaid-pirate-soldier-showgirl.
She must get her fashion creativity from her Auntie Kimiyo.

2 comments:

  1. She's the prettiest mermaid pirate I've ever seen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! She thinks so too. One thing I haven't instilled in my kid? Modesty.

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much