Thursday, January 13, 2011

Project 365

This year I’m going to be doing Project 365.  Really all it entails is committing to yourself to take a picture every day of the year.  By the end of the year you’ll have a great collection of stuff you might have forgotten about come December.  I was planning on doing this post once a week with just the week’s pictures, but haven’t gotten on top of that.  So here are the first 12 pictures for the month of January!
1.1.11 – Emma got a Disney Princess cleaning play set for Christmas & insisted on opening it right away to help us clean up after the New Year’s Day get together.
1.2.11 – The Ramirez Family in our first family picture in … well, forever!
1.3.11 – Emma calls this her ‘Rock & Roll Girl’ look.
1.4.11 – This is my reverse lens experiment.  Ray got me a reverse lens ring adapter allowing me to take my lens off my camera, turn it around and screw it back on then on fully manual take some macro pictures.  This was the first time I tried it out.
1.5.11 – Always the fashionista, this is how Emma went to school today.  Knee socks that Amo Ba-Chan gave her for Christmas OVER the pants.
1.6.11 – A Trip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium to see my favorite sea creatures, the Leafy Sea Dragons.
1.7.11 – Emma’s first ballet class.
1.8.11 – NOT the dinner of champions, but oh well.
1.9.11 – Amy thinks it’s funny to not smile when I take pictures of her.  Now I do too.
1.10.11 – Showing off her muscles!
1.11.11 – Lying in bed all day watching TV, Emma and Ray giving me their ‘creepy’ looks.
1.12.11 – I was taking a picture to show that the Christmas Tree Rental people still hadn’t picked up the Christmas tree.  Then about an hour after I took this picture they showed up.  Freaky man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much