Sunday, January 16, 2011

I ♥ Harry Potter

I ♥ Harry Potter and I ♥ LEGOs.  So what’s the ult?  Hogwarts Castle built by LEGOs.  For Christmas that’s what Ray got me so I broke it out yesterday and began the 1,290 piece adventure.


It took me a couple of hours to put it together and it was worth it.  I love the details, all the little pieces that make it so much fun.  Emma put together all the characters for me and studied the instructions very carefully to make sure she got them all correct.  She even made sure they were all in the same places she saw them on the box.

2 comments:

  1. My ex-husband had this dream once of building a slightly-smaller-than-life-sized yellow Piper Cub - an airplane - in our spare bedroom. I love Legos so much, i was totally willing to support that crazy endeavor. Apparently, it's difficult and costly to get a hold of that many yellow Legos, though, so the dream died.

    That said, i'm so jealous of your harry potter legos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once saw this guy who made all his furniture out of Legos. It was nuts. In the hoity-toity mall here there's a Lego store & you can buy individual Legos. That when I realized that guy had million dollar furniture!

    If my ex-husband had built a life sized lego airplane I would have totally fought for custody of that bitch. But alas, he wasn't that fun. :P

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much