Saturday, January 29, 2011

Who Knew Joey Buchanan Was So Awesome?

Nathan1

Pretty much a lot of people, I hear.  Thanks to Joss Whedon there’s an entire legion of browncoats who get extremely protective if ever someone says anything negative about Nathan Fillion.

So I won’t.  Because he’s awesome.

When Castle started I thought it sounded interesting, but after the first episode I wasn’t really sold.  I’m a cutthroat TV watcher.  If I don’t like it, I cut it out.  If I get tired of it, I’ll cut it out.  I couldn’t see how this show could keep going and I just kept seeing Joey Buchanan from One Life to Live.

Now in its third season I decided to give it another try.  I told myself that I’d give it 4 episodes.  I now love it.  I pretty much laugh a lot.  I’m only about 6 episodes into the second season.  I have many favorite quotes.  I will leave you with one/

‘I had this dream once.  Only I was naked & far less embarrassed.’

Yeah, it’s been a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much