Sunday, January 30, 2011

Project 365, Week Four

I haven’t taken many fantastical pictures this week.  Emma became sick Thursday so my pictures after that are slightly afterthought-ness.  But I still got some good pictures in here this week!

1.24.11 – Emma had Pirate Week at school this week.  She wasn’t really thrilled with the idea until they made these eye patches in class.  Here she’s making her ‘Aarghh’ Face.

1.25.11 – We went to lunch in downtown Sunnyvale on Tuesday.  We showed Emma where Ray & I first met.  When we showed her where we had our first kiss she said ‘You’re so lucky!’

1.26.11 – Spring is coming!  These are from the cherry trees in the parking lot at Emma’s school.

1.27.11 – Emma started running a fever the night before.  Thursday was spent trying to get her fever under 104.  After taking a bath to cool her down Ray wrapped her up in a towel.  She looked so tiny and cute and even though she felt like crap she was still smiling.

1.28.11 – This is the bottle of antibiotics that was prescribed to Emma.  When we picked it up we were with my mom (who’s a PDICU nurse).  We were all shocked at the size of the bottle, even my mom.  I’ve never seen a bottle of medicine this big!

1.29.11 – Today my Digi Clover Camera arrived!  For Christmas Amy, Dave, Dominic & Chloe gave me a gift certificate to Photojojo.com.  It’s a keychain digital camera that takes Holga-like pictures & videos.  Very exciting!

1.30.11 – This is a picture I took with the Digi Clover.  I was taking a picture of the oranges in the backyard that I can’t reach.  I didn’t even notice the rainbow until I uploaded the picture!  For a teeny, tiny camera I think the picture came out pretty good!

So that’s this last week in pictures.  Onto February!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much