Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Car Shopping

Today Ray and I went looking at cars.  I loathe going to car dealerships.  I hate car salesmen.  And yes, salesmen.  I did not see one saleswoman today.  For the most part it wasn’t so bad.  Ray pretty much fends them off really well, except for two places.  One was a Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge dealership and every single employee there accosted us at some point.  The other was a Toyota dealership.  One sales guy followed us around for about 5 minutes while we studiously ignored him.  When he finally left us alone another one came out and proceeded to drive me nuts with his fake laugh.  Ugh.

But I did find some fun stuff to look at.  Forgive the pictures as they were taken with the phone.

I can’t remember where this was.  Honda or Toyota.  But apparently, they have lots of #1 priorities.  How is that possible?

What’s Emma checking out there??  (With my finger in the way)

Oh!  It’s a teeny frog!  The teeny frog almost jumped right on me in his panic to get away from us at first.

 

And lest we forget the all important purchase of the night …

Glee messenger bag at the Borders that’s closing!  30% off and it was the last one.  Yipee!  Car shopping is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much