Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I've Been Saying ...

Today my notie Natalie was featured at For The Love of Blogs!

Her blog is HILARIOUS even tho she thinks it's boring.  It's not.  You should read it because you will learn things, I swear.  In fact, today I even used a tidbit I learned from Natalie.  My sister was discussing how much someone was bugging her today.  She said that due to this person's interference she was way behind on crap she needed to do.  Amy was trying to decide how she should spell biatch (I don't even think that spelling is correct).  I told her she should just skip it and call her a whore because that's less difficult to spell.  I then told her she should tell this person to 'shut her whore mouth.'  That is my favorite phrase I learned from Natalie that I have been dying to use and I so graciously gave it to my sister to use in my stead.  Yes, I love her that much.

So Natalie, my notie, my sister and I thank you!  And congratulations on your feature!  You deserve it!

Now go forth and read her blog people!

3 comments:

  1. You are so sweet and awesome and pretty and I'm so glad you're my notie! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! And I think it's spelled "Bi-otch", but I could be wrong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll pass that onto my sister. See! Learning things from you all the time!

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much