Thursday, March 24, 2011

it’s pretty bleak, people!

My book reading this month has been waaaaaaay down in the dumps.  I really need to step up my game if I’m going to get to my goal.  Well, actually at the rate I’m going I should reach my goal relatively soon, but still … if I reach my goal by June then I’ll just have to set another goal and stress myself out more.

It’s actually pretty 

I just got interrupted as I was taking a pill, looked up and saw this:

1000000254

For Christmas two years ago Ray got me a dust buster.  I think the thing has been used twice to bust dust.  Mostly it is used to bust spiders and other creepy crawlies that find their way into our home.  The problem is that it does not kill the creepy crawlies.  Now  they make their home in the dust buster and we are afraid to empty out the thing for fear that one of the spiders will escape onto us instead of the garbage.  I wonder if maybe we should just buy a new dust buster.

OK, back to my original dilemma … I’ve been catching up on TV and not reading my books.  But I’m sooooo close to catching up.  Though, I’m not counting Castle or Gossip Girl because I’m about 17 seasons behind on both of those shows.

So I promise that I’ll get back to book reading when I finish these episodes! 

Oh yeah, and this stuff is delicious.  And chock full of vitamins.

6426_1

4 comments:

  1. I found scorpions in my house twice when i lived in El Paso. Dude. We used the shop vac to suck that sucker off the ceiling - and then realized the cat litter that was also living in the shop vac was probably like a vacation home for the little bastard. I never opened the shop vac again - in my head, the scorpion was pregnant and had had little scorpion babies all in it and they were going to eat my face as soon as I opened the thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a valid concern. that shop vac would have stayed right where i was when i moved away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack! What if it jumped on you while you were taking its picture?? Sorry, just a little arachnophobic here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ixy - oh i was far away and off to the side using the zoom. i'm no crazy person. and even though i know it's gone as i was typing this i kept glancing back up to the spot where is was. heebie jeebies!

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much