Monday, March 14, 2011

Project 365, Week 10

I did not have the heart to get into photography this week.  I was so sick & miserable I just snapped pictures whenever it came into mind.  There wasn’t really much thought put into any of these early in the week!  Hopefully next week will be better!

 3.7.11 - I took a picture of this same plant on our night walk and I still don't know what it is!

3.8.11 – Emma drew me pictures to make me feel better.  Sweet girl!  This is her happy sunrise.

3.9.11 – I would say that being sick makes me want to dress weird, but really I wear these socks all the time.

3.10.11 – They should really come up with a reason why we should be able to buy chocolate eggs filled with sugary goodness year round.  But since they don’t, Easter is my favorite candy holiday!

3.11.11 – Last day of Ballet class.  Emma’s with her two favorite classmates, Sofia & Autumn.

3.12.11 – Set up the futon bed in Ray’s office and immediately afterwards Emma and Ray had to lay down and test it out for comfy-ness.

3.13.11 – Caught this little guy on one of my mom’s freesia’s.  Who can blame him for hanging out here?  They smell so wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures, and OMG, those socks?! We were obviously MEANT to be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought St. Patrick's Day ones the other day! They were at Target! You should get some and we would be twins...how awesome would that be??

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much