Monday, March 14, 2011

Oh, No

I just read this article on /Film about Josh Hutcherson wanting to play Peeta in the Hunger Games.  At first I thought, oh yes that would be great.  Better than Alex Pettyfer who (let’s face it people) might be a pretty face but is pretty limited in his acting ability.  And not to mention seriously over exposed already.  Oh yeah, and like 100 years older than Peeta (though so is Jennifer Lawrence who will probably play Katniss).

But then I actually looked at Josh Hutcherson and realized he’s the idiot best friend in Cirque du Freak.  Oh, no no no no no no.  Please, 100 times no.  He’s a cute kid and all but he is not Peeta.  I cannot get behind this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much