Sunday, March 27, 2011

Project 365, Week 12

This week has been a lot of the kiddie pie.  I haven’t been feeling all that energetic and I’m kind of morning sickie-ness.  Plus it’s been raining cats and dogs here so outside pictures (which I love best) are a no go.  This upcoming week is supposed to be sunny so hopefully I’ll get out there more!

3.21.11 – My pretty Ikea light.

3.22.11 – Part two of The Great Bookshelf Swap.  The bookshelves are now in the bedroom, slowly making progress!

3.23.11 – A crib rail runner toy that was mine when I was a baby.  My dad’s kept it for 35 years!

3.24.11 – Jellyfish swim lessons begin!

3.25.11 – Relaxing with her shades on even though we haven’t seen the sun in weeks!

3.26.11 – My mom’s beautiful mini irises.  I’m jealous of her gardening prowess!

3.27.11 – Finally a break in the rainy weather means I can snap a quick pic of the new car!  Hello Ford Flex!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great week! I love the ikea light one and the huuuge smile on your little one's face at swimming lessons :)

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much