Monday, March 28, 2011

RT Booklover’s Convention

What do you think?  Is it worth it to drive 6 hours down to LA to spend 3 hours wandering around checking out 400 authors and their books?

I kind of think it is.

Saturday, April 9th the RT Booklovers’ Convention meets up at the Westin Bonaventure.  There’s workshops and panels, like Comic-Con, but for book enthusiasts only.  Really though, I just want to go to the book fair part that goes on from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m.  But Ray definitely doesn’t want to go with me.

Booooooo.

Check out the lineup for the YA authors!  Richelle Mead, Cassandra Clare, Kelley Armstrong, Melissa Marr…nuts and crazy man, nuts and crazy.

You can get scheduling info here.  Let me know if you’re interesting in taking a road trip with me!

2 comments:

  1. If I wasn't going on vacation this week, I would totally fly to California to go with you. You're such a bigger book geek than I am, but it sounds like it'd be an awesome way to spend my birthday! Alas, vacation is this week, and there will be no money to be found come the 9th, so maybe next year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a date! And then we can go to Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much