Friday, September 30, 2011

and the award goes to....

I feel special!  I received my second Versatile Blogger award!  It has been bestowed upon me by Emma from {Race&Emma}.  She's not my Emma, of course, but she's just as sweet!  She always has a happy word for me and brightens my days with her sweet, sweet comments.  If you don't already read Emma's blog you should remedy that right now!


The rules are simple.  I just have to divulge 7 random facts about myself and pass the award along to other bloggers.  So here goes!
  1. Scary movies just aren't scary to me.  I thought Paranormal Activity was the most boring movie I have ever seen.  I'm watching Let Me In right now and while it's a good movie, interesting, it's not scary.  I can't remember the last really scary movie I saw was....
  2. I love Jack the Pumpkin King.  The Nightmare Before Halloween is not one of my favorite movies, but I love everything about Jack & Sally & Zero.  I've mentioned before about my little shelf dedicated to them.
  3. I love to play video games, but not the cool ones.  Well, games like Halo and Gears of War or Madden I just can't get into.  I play alot of Nintendo games like Super Mario anything, Zelda and junk like that.  I do like hack and slash games like God of War & Dante's Inferno and I love Little Big Planet.  So I'm more like the geeky gamer that the real gamers make fun of.
  4. I was totally not into Ted Danson joining the cast of CSI.  In fact, I figured this would be when I finally gave up on the show that I once loved so much, but I will readily admit, 2 episodes in ... I'm liking him there.
  5. I think I've seen every Disney cartoon movie and have cried each and every time.
  6. I would kill someone for a Cherry Coke.  Or a Cherry Dr. Pepper.  SO GOOD.
  7. I do not have one creative crafty bone in my body.  Were you to give me a bunch of craft supplies I would just sit there and stare dumbly at them.  I read all these blogs that have cute crafty ideas, but unless there's a tutorial it's not going to happen with these hands.
Well there it is.  I'm supposed to tag a few other bloggers to pass the award around, but since I've tagged before I'm going to bow out of the tagging!

Happy Friday everyone!

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much