Friday, September 16, 2011

ten day challenge, day four

Onto day four!  So far we've done ten secrets, nine loves and eight fears.  Today is seven wants!  Let's see how this one goes...and I'm warning you right now, it's just going to read like a wish list.

1.   Lenses.  I want all kinds of lenses for my Nikon.  I want a 50mm, 40mm & an 85mm.  And that's just to start out with.  I'm debating on whether or not I want to get some lenses for the Canon film SLR, but I think I'll wait on those.

2.  I want all of the Harry Potter LEGO sets.  I want my own little Harry Potter world on my shelves.

3.  I know it'll probably be a waste, but I really, really want this Zoku Quick Pop Maker.  There's also a kit that you can get to make faces on the pops!

4.  Of course, I must have a Fuji Wide Format Instant Camera.  I used to have a couple of polaroid cameras but who knows what happened to those over the years.  Now I'd like to get some instant pictures going!

5.  I want a bigger bathtub.  I love taking baths, but our bathtub is really shallow.  It's quite strange.  And annoying.
6.  I reeeeeally want this bike bag for my bike.  Preferably two of them, but they're on the pricey side.  But they would be so very helpful someday when I decide to go grocery shopping on my bike, right?

7.  I want to go eat at La Fondue again!!  Soon!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much