Wednesday, September 21, 2011

ten day challenge, day nine

Ten secrets, nine loves, eight fears, seven wants, six places, five foods, four books, three films, two songs and one photo of yourself.

Almost done!  Today's challenge is picking two songs.  Two!?  Whoa.  So these are songs that I'm obsessed with right now.  I couldn't possibly pick my all time favorite two songs.  That would just end up being Dave Matthews Band songs or I would spend hours here trying to decide....



1.  I discovered Meghan Tonjes on You Tube one day whilst perusing around.  Eventually, when it came out, I bought her CD and love every single song on it.  She's one of those who literally got her start by uploading video after video of herself singing on You Tube and it certainly paid off.  She's got a fantastic voice and writes some great songs.  This one is my favorite off her CD Be In Want called The End.


2.  I was sad when Blink 182 went off into the sunset.  I loved them.  I tried watching Travis's MTV show with his then-wife (can't remember her name), but he's not my favorite.  I listened to Angels & Airwaves and +44, but it wasn't quite the same.  I love Mark Hoppus and Tom DeLonge is just okay without him.  When I heard their new song Up All Night I died.  And now I am anxiously awaiting the release of their new CD Neighborhoods (it comes out in a week!!)  Since I refuse to buy the single I just listen to it on You Tube pretty much all the time.

Only one more day to go!! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much