Saturday, September 17, 2011

ten day challenge, day five

We've made it to day five!  So exciting, right?  Right.  Anyhoo....we're down ten secrets, nine loves, eight fears, seven wants.  Today is six places.  Since there's no real rules I'm going to do a mix of my favorite places I have been and places I would like to go.

1.  My first favorite place, of course is Disneyland (and California Adventure).  I think we've already discussed this so I won't blather on.


2.  Someday I'd like to go to Japan.  I've always wanted to and then a couple of years ago I read Japanland by Karin Muller and I really wanted to go and see even just a portion of what she saw.


3.  Of course, what kind of Twilight fan would I be if I didn't trek out to Forks, WA someday? 
4.  Someday, when the kiddies are a bit older I want to go to Disney World and Universal Studios in Florida.  Mostly, to Disney World and the Harry Potter world.  Even Emma who hasn't seen the movies or read the books yet wants to go to HP world!

5.  I loved going to Arizona.  Yes, it's hot and no, it doesn't matter if it's a dry heat.  It's still freaking hot.  But I have the best memories from my visits there and so much was so beautiful and I saw such a small part of the state.  

6.  Going to Tahoe with my parents, sister & her family and my brother and whoever else can come along is one of my favorite vacations.  We usually go every other summer, but we skipped this year.  I'm not a gambler, but sometimes it's fun to play the penny slots.  I like going and renting the water bicycles and zipping around the lake, hanging out at the condo and getting massages at the spa.  Mostly, I just like being there with the fam.

Emma & Ji-Chan going for a hike in 2009


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much