Saturday, September 24, 2011

family fun night....oh yes it was

Emma's school held a Family Fun Night last week.  It's a little fundraiser for the 6th grade science camp.  They have some carnival style games, food, bakery goodies and other fun stuff.  I invited my niece and nephew and they brought my sister and my parents stopped by too.

They tried out some games.
 Emma is not a natural when it comes to holding a golf club, but she did get a hole in one!

Thanks to his rigorous hockey training Dominic is much better at holding the golf club.

Chloe decided against golf and showed us her mad sliding skills.  She was so proud of herself when my sister got there she ran over and said 'Mama!!  Watch me!!'


The carnival games lost their appeal for a brief time when they decided playing on the playground was a much better idea.


Afterwards we went over to Hanami for some sushi.  Dominic was worn out.
 But a good time was had by all!  And the school raised a little over $5,000 that night!  Pretty impressive when you think that for $5 you got 25 tickets and all the games took just one ticket.  Yay Science Camp!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much