Tuesday, September 13, 2011

ten day challenge


I'm biting off The Mean Girl Diaries and I'm going to try out this 10 Day Challenge business.  Each day you have to list out a certain number of whatever the topic of the day is.  And well, you know me and lists.

10 secrets, 9 loves, 8 fears, 7 wants, 6 places, 5 foods, 4 books, 3 films, 2 songs and 1 photo of yourself.

So here goes....

  1. I still sleep with a blankie.  Yup and it's pretty much see through.  My mom's going to re-cover it for me, but I'm waiting until after the baby gets here.  I need to comfort at the hospital.  Yes, I'm a chicken.
  2. I am no good at working.  I'm a really good waitress in the sense that I have a crazy memory for orders and such, but customer service...well that's not my forte.  Working in bars worked out really well for me because people apparently like to be treated like crap.  Weirdos.
  3. I did everything in my power to avoid 9/11 this year.  I read no news, skipped over blog posts about the day, whatever I needed to do.  I just didn't deal with it this year.  Unamerican?  Maybe.
  4. I really want to be cool, but I'm just too much of a geek.
  5. I'm over food trucks.  I wish that fad would go away.  Lease a building for christsakes.
  6. There are people on my FB that I went to high school with that I don't have the slightest recollection of ever attending the same school.  But I hate turning down friend requests because it makes me feel mean so I accept them.  In about a year I'll unfriend them.
  7. I'm relatively tech-savvy, but for the life of me I cannot figure out the lure of Twitter.  I know how to post a tweet but all the RTs and # junk I'm clueless.  If someone were to give away a camera or something else I really wanted and the requirement was to tweet about it I wouldn't do it just because I don't get all the symbols.
  8. While I love that we live so close to our families I wish I lived somewhere else far, far away.  Mainly to experience life somewhere else.  But I think it would have to be temporary.  I don't know if I could be far away from my family forever!
  9. I never wanted to have kids.  I thought I'd be a horrible mother.  Maybe I am, who knows?  But I know that having Emma was one of the best things that ever happened to me.
  10. This is hard....I can't think of anything else!  Umm...I love Wizards of Waverly Place and iCarly.  It's a definite plus to have a kid because now I can watch these shows with a good excuse!
And that's all she wrote folks!  Tomorrow I'll tackle 9 loves.  Hopefully much easier than 10 secrets!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much