Sunday, September 18, 2011

ten day challenge, day six

Still working on the ten day challenge.  Now we're at day six, which is five foods.  This should be both super easy and ridiculously difficult!

1.  Sushi.  I love my sushi.  Always have, always will.  Japanese food in general is comfort food to me.  I grew up with.

2.  Italian food.  Tomatoes, garlic, balsamic vinegar, pasta...what could be better than that??

3.  There's a Thai restaurant here in Morgan Hill called Siam Thai.  He makes a marinated steak called The Crying Tiger.  They don't always have it, it's best to call ahead to see if they're serving it that day and if they are you need to run over there and order at least one.  IT IS SO GOOD.  I also love their panang seafood.  I'll pretty much eat anything in coconut curry.

4.  I'm a big fan of pretty much anything that has lemon in it.  Savory or sweet I love it.

5.  My ultimate favorite restaurant is La Fondue.  I love the combination of cheese, red meat and chocolate.  Just talking about it makes me hungry.  Maybe I can convince Ray to go again before the baby gets here....

If you missed the last ones...
6 places

Happy Comment Love Day Everyone!!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much