Sunday, February 6, 2011

Project 365, Week 5

I have seen some amazing photography this week and it’s been so inspiring.  Unfortunately, I’ve been feeling like crap so I haven’t gotten out to take pictures as much as I’d like.

Last night I got a message from a friend of mine who started her Project 365 this past week.  Randi said she was inspired by my collection of photos so she thought she’d start her own ‘visual diary’!  Then, I got a post on Facebook from my Aunt Tori who said she was also inspired by my Project and is starting hers!  You can see what Randi has so far here and Tori’s is here.  You should check out her blog here too!

Now onto my week!
1.31.11 – It rained the night before so when I went outside to throw out some garbage I noticed the raindrops that were still on hood of the car.  Thought it looked cool so I went back in and grabbed my camera.
2.1.11 – I love my Nook cover!
2.2.11 – The yellow weed flowers probably annoy the farmers and gardeners, but I love ‘em!
2.3.11 – We used to have these flowers in our backyard until the dog ate the bush.  So now I take these pictures outside my doctor’s office.
2.4.11 – Just playing around with candlelight.
2.5.11 – Emma scored this at the DeAnza flea market.
2.6.11 – Some teeny flowers that are growing on the side of my mom’s house.

Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much