Friday, February 11, 2011

Sorry, You Suck


Today I was listening to some Glee, mainly Rachel because I love her so much.  Her version of Firework by Katy Perry is the ult.  That got me thinking...

If I were any artist (except for maybe Barbra Streisand) this is how the conversation between Ryan Murphy and I would go if he were to ask to use one of my songs:

Ryan:  Hello superstar Kari.  I was wondering if we could use your song I Probably Hate You in an episode of Glee.
Me:  Wow, Ryan that is so flattering!  Who would be singing the song?
Ryan:  Well, Lea Michele of course.
Me:  Oooh, sorrrrry ... no.
Ryan:  Really, may I ask why?
Me:  Because I'd rather not be known as The-Singer-Who-Sings-the-Sucky-Version-of-I-Probably-Hate-You. Mmkay?

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much