Sunday, February 20, 2011

Project 365, Week 7

It’s been a lovely, rainy week this week.  We’ve seen wind, rain and a little bit of hail and even a tiny bit of sunshine.  I don’t really like taking the camera out in the rain, but I’ll take pictures with my phone.  I love using Hipstamatic and using it on these rainy days has renewed my love of the app and I’m thinking about doing a separate 365 for just my Hipstamatic photos, but we’ll see!

2.14.11 – Happy Valentine’s Day

2.15.11 – The first dandelion of the season!

2.16.11 – Finally got my rings cleaned!  So sparkly!

2.17.11 – Love the rainy weather and I love an excuse to wear my rain boots!

2.18.11 – I don’t know what kind of flowers these are, but they were getting hammered by the rain.  I stood out there for about 5 minutes just snapping pictures of them.

2.19.11 – Driving home in the rain.

2.20.11 – Driving out to Placerville to see Grandma who’s been a little sick.  It was so beautiful outside and it just didn’t match the way I felt inside.

Another week bites the dust & I’m still taking pictures!  So proud of myself.  My little cousin Paris has started her own Project 365.  I’m so excited to see what she finds photo-worthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much