Sunday, February 27, 2011

Project 365, Week 8

Another month almost done!  I must say, I am running out of things to take pictures of!  I’ve got to get out of my comfort zone and try some new things.  This week I went back to my camera as much as I can instead of the iPhone and I didn’t do any editing on these this week either.

2.21.11 – Emma’s new addition to our entourage had an accident on Emma’s kid’s menu!

2.22.11 – I got some great pictures of Emma blowing bubbles.  She’s trying so hard to blow lots of bubbles, can’t you tell?

2.23.11 – New books!  New books!

2.24.11 – Mossy!  I love the moss that grows in our front yard.  It’s probably considered a weed-like nuisance to people who know about these things, but I love it!

2.25.11 – Despite having 147 Barbies Emma feels she must dress up Daddy’s foot.

2.26.11 – Watching the clouds go by.

2.27.11 – This morning when I woke up I saw everything was all frosty outside.  So I ran out there and took some pictures before it all melted away.

Two months done! 

1 comment:

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much