Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Truly Not My Thing

trueblue
David Baldacci has written one of my favorite series and my favorite characters in the Camel Club series and I’ve pretty much loved anything I’ve read that he’s written, but this time, True Blue was the exception to the rule.

After finishing her two sentence for armed robbery, Mace Perry is determined to clear her name and rejoin the police force, the only place she feels she belongs.  When her sister Beth, D.C.’s chief of police is called to the scene of a murder Mace begs to tag along.

Knowing there’s very little chance that she’ll ever discover and expose the people who framed her Mace believes that if she can solve a case she’ll get her shield back.

Let me go on record by saying that Mace is probably my least favorite character from Baldacci’s roll call.  I don’t even know why.  She just annoys me.  I’m thinking this might turn into a series due to the completely unsatisfactory ending!  I’d really be really excited to read another book if Beth Perry is the focus, otherwise I might just skip out on it.

Who am I kidding?  When have I ever quit reading a series?  Um … Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much