Sunday, February 13, 2011

Project 365, Week 6

I notice that I take a lot of pictures of flowers.  I can’t help myself.  I just love it!  This week I told myself that I would try not to, but with spring just around the corner there are so many flowers popping up!  I’m also trying not to manipulate the pictures so much with effects aside from black and white.  I’d like to see how my photos come across naturally.

2.7.11 – I love any color of cherry blossoms.  I really have to force myself to not take pictures of every blossoming tree I come across!
2.8.11 – At the Morgan Hill library there are a couple of statues in the front.  This one is of a woman with a little boy in her lap and they’re reading a story together.  The starues are sort of greenish-gold in color, but I liked the way the black and white looked.
2.9.11 – Emma and Autumn were checking out some stuff and Chloe came over to see what was going on.  After I took the first picture she had to turn around and say ‘cheese!’
2.10.11 – Back at the hospital again since Emma can’t seem to beat this infection.  I think we got it this time!  While we were walking to the car we came across one of these trees.  I’m not sure what they’re called but I love them.  Since I didn’t have my camera with me I snapped this picture from underneath with my iPhone.  I used the Hipstamatic app.  Came out really nice and I really had no idea because it was so bright outside I just aimed and snapped!
2.11.11 – This caught by eye when Emma was watching Sesame Street.  This is a Sookie Stackhouse muppet doing a parody of True Blood.  Vampire Bill is behind her there and he wants ‘True Mud’.  Everyone around him is whispering that since he wants True Mud he must be ‘one of those grouches’.  I couldn’t believe I was seeing True Blood characters on Sesame Street!
2.12.11 – Emma’s making Valentine cards for her class and I’m taking pictures of the glittery hearts!
2.13.11 – The daffodils outside my aunt’s house are all blooming.  I love the cherry yellow color!
Have a week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much