Friday, April 15, 2011

braver than she believes

Today this greeted me in the mailbox:

postcard_back-1postcard_front

A postcard from the lovely Busy Bee Lauren.  She really is just the sweetest.  Isn’t it so much fun to get mail that is from a real live person??  I think it is.

I started reading Lauren’s blog quite some time ago and have seen so much happen to her in the last few years.  She is inspiring, hilarious and multi-talented.  She’s been working on finding her bliss, trying to match how she feels about herself with what we all know she is on the inside & the outside.  And I know it’s hard.  I’ve been there.

What never ceases to amaze me about Lauren is that even when she’s feeling not so great about herself she always takes the time to think of others.  Taking time out of her day to send out some postcards just to brighten someone else’s day…it doesn’t get nicer than that.

Now, if you’re not reading Lauren’s blog already I gasp in disbelief and insist you run on over right now and get yourself acquainted with the Lovely Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much