Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I might feel like puking…

Today has been back and forth with the yuckies.  Not too fun and nothing that I’ve eaten today tastes good at all.  But these things have made me smile today.

I know it’s not Christmas, but I love my reindeer sock slippers.  They’re super comfy and way too cute even with one missing eye!

When I first bought Jack and Sally I was bummed that Zero didn’t come with Jack and ever since I bought these I’ve never seen them anywhere else.  I’d resigned myself to the fact that I’d just have to be happy with Jack & Sally and then today I found Zero!  Isn’t he so cute?!?!

I love my Monster High Frankie Stein.  She is the cutest.  I NEED the rest of the set!

My UglyDoll.  His name is Ninja Batty Shogun.  I think that says it all.

My books this week are fantastic.  It’s been awhile since all six books I’ve set up for myself have all been books that I enjoyed thoroughly.  Chevy Stevens is a new author for me and I’m loving her style.  I always forget how much I love Kathy Reichs, despite her super technical style.  Lisa Gardner is always awesome.  I read Heather Gudenkauf’s first book and so far this one is even better.  This Vampire Kisses book is the first three novels in one.  I finished the first last night and I think it’s super fun!  Doesn’t take itself seriously and a perfect balance to the heavier novels I’m reading alongside.  The Iron Witch is so different, but similar to a lot of YA fantasy I read.  It’s slow so far to get into the story, but slow in a good way!

My favorite soundtrack right now.  I love, love, love, love it.  Had to search far and wide to get my hands on it today, but it was well worth it.

So there you have it folks.  If you want to make me smile send me something creepy!  What makes you smile when you don’t feel good?

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I totally have those slipper socks!

    See! :)

    http://www.hello-tiffany.com/2010/12/days-20-and-21-wednesday-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much