Sunday, April 3, 2011

project 365, week 13

Woo hoo!  Three whole months done!  I must admit, this last month was trying.  I was just not in the mood very often to take pictures, but I stuck through it and now we start a whole new month!
3.28.11 – The first thing that I’ve craved so far this pregnancy.  Yummy, buttery, salty goodness!
3.29.11 – I was desperate to finish the 6 books I’d started the week before and set aside.  Some I loved (Divine By Mistake by PC Cast, Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay), some were okay (Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen, Tell No One by Harlan Coben and Outlander by Diana Gabaldon) and some I hated (Narcissus in Chains by Laurell K. Hamilton), but I finished them!
3.30.11 – This guy and his neighbor are currently camped out right outside our backdoor.  Needless to say, that plug in the background?  It’s never getting plugged back in again.
3.31.11 – This is my favorite photo this week, maybe even this month.  I just loved the colors and the depth of field I got here.  Yep, patting myself on the back, pretty proud here.
4.1.11 – Cowboy dress up day at school.  I got her the hat, she provided the paper bag vest and napkin bandana.
4.2.11 – Waiting for our table at The Old Spaghetti Factory downtown I snapped this picture of the stained glass window and brick wall outside using Instagram on my phone.  I really loved the way it turned out.
4.3.11 – The last yellow hibiscus in my in-laws’ yard.  They have a couple of other colors too, but I’m drawn to the yellow ones.
Happy week everyone!

1 comment:

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much