Tuesday, April 12, 2011

project 365, week 14

Another so-so week.  I’m really losing steam here on this project!  We’ve been so busy too that I really haven’t thought about taking pictures too much either.  I’ve got to change my ways!

4.4.11 – This was my TBR pile for this week.  So far this was the best book week!  I wrote a review on These Things Hidden by Heather Gudenkauf and Still Missing by Chevy Stevens.

4.5.11 – Ninja Batty Shogun.  Name says it all.

4.6.11 – Happy Birthday to my nephew Isaak!

4.7.11 – Emma started writing her own music.

4.8.11 – Even though it turned out a little blurry I loved the way the sunset looked through the trees in the backyard.

4.9.11 – Look at how not thrilled Emma looks to be roller skating.  She seems to have some sort of love-hate relationship with skating.  She really wants to skate, but just wishes she already could.

4.10.11 – I like the way the dream pop flash in Hipstamatic made my bath water look like Jell-o.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much