Saturday, April 2, 2011

photo rejects

Going to my mom’s house is always a photo paradise for me.  She has so many different flowers blooming all over the place.  I love to whip my camera around and see what kind of pictures I can get.  I think besides taking pictures of Emma, nature (mainly flora) is my favorite thing to capture. 

I took these yesterday.  They’re all straight out of the camera with no editing except the little know-it-not-so-much watermark.  All but the poppy are from my mom’s yard.  The poppy comes from her neighbor Yubert’s front yard.  He’s also quite the dynamo when it comes to gardening.  These didn’t make it to my Project 365, but I really wanted to share them anyway.  Hope you enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much