Monday, April 25, 2011

project 365, week 16

This week I decided to take all my pictures for the Project365 with my iPhone.  I used Instagram and Hipstamatic.  I love how even crappy pictures look interesting with the iPhone!  Nothing spectacular, but hey, it works!

4.18.11 – I had the worst craving for McDonald’s all day today and my wonderful hubby went out and got some for me!  Craving satisfied!

4.19.11 – Emma got a Monster High doll and for some reason they have interchangeable hands.  So not only does she have to take off the clothes for no good reason she also took the hands off and left them on the couch.  This is how I found them.  Kind of creepy.

4.20.11 – Here’s me waiting patiently for my root canal.  No fun, but at least I have an awesome dentist.

4.21.11 – I can’t remember what Chloe and I were doing but when I held up my phone to take a picture she knew just what I was doing and said ‘cheese!’.

4.22.11 – I took a picture of the candle next to me.  I love how it came out blurry.  

4.23.11 – Best.  Cheese.  Ever.

4.24.11 – Though she looks like Emma the Grump, she was actually not grumpy.  She was just waiting patiently.

4.25.11 – Lemon Ramen from Big Grill BBQ in Morgan Hill.  It’s our favorite Korean BBQ place and my favorite ramen anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much