Sunday, April 17, 2011

project 365, week 15

What a busy week!  Books, belly aches & birthday parties!  I’ve been lagging on the blog and keeping up with my bloggie friends and it doesn’t look like next week will be any less busy!  I’ll just keep snapping away though, hoping to get some good pics!

4.11.11 – Just some marbles in a candle holder in Emma’s bathroom.  Playing around with Hipstamatic a bit using the flash.

4.12.11 – Another Hipstamatic pic taken mostly because I remembered I didn’t have a picture for today and I spent most of the day feeling like poo so I drank this to help settle the babe in the belly.  Ginger Ale is gooooood stuff!

4.13.11 – We’re not coffee drinkers in this house, but we are some tea guzzlers!  We’ve got more tea than you can shake a stick at (whatever that means)!

4.14.11 – Today Emma graduated from Jelly Fish to Puffer Fish.  She’s got her t-shirt and certificate (or as she calls it, her birth certificate) to prove it.

4.15.11 – As I mentioned in this post here I went into the library to pick up one book and walked out with eight.

4.16.11 – My sister and her family are moving into a new house and the entire backyard has jasmine all over!  I love it!  It smells heavenly!

4.17.11 – Since these three are all only a couple of weeks apart we decided to throw a combined family birthday party for them.  They had a blast and surprisingly, the dresses held up pretty well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. or hate. don't mind either, but if you leave the hate be prepared. i bite back.

Disqus for know-it-not-so-much